Registration and working in Germany

If you wish to work as a dietitian in Germany, you need to be registered/recognized by the responsible authorities in the federal state (Bundesland) in which you live or in which you would like to work.


Please check the English pages of the website of the German Association of Dietitians (VDD) for more information.